Wednesday 31 October 2012

Powell Craft

Powell Craft make the most lovely vintage-y clothes for little boys and girls.

I'm particularly fond of the vintage aeroplane design which comes in pyjamas, jumpsuits, baby grows, dungarees, hats, wellies and who knows what else.



They also do Daddy sized pyjamas in this print, as I discovered to my delight last Father's day (although my little boy was a little surprised to see his dad wearing his pyjamas.)

Powell Craft even do lovely stuffed toys such as this mouse that my little girl took an instant liking too:


Powell Craft have a website here but they don't sell directly to the public. There's lots of stuff on ebay, but we use a lovely local company happy days who will order stuff in for us from the Powell Craft catalogue if not in stock.

Girls at Play vest

No comments:

Post a Comment